Answer: If you are having trouble logging in or accessing your board book, you may be experiencing an issue with your browser. Try clearing out your cache and history and then try to reaccess your account and board book. Sometimes a bad cookie may be interfering with your browser. If you are still experiencing issues, please double-check on a different machine or phone. If the issue persists, please contact our support team.
Answer:Is your browser not running as fast as you'd like? Try these steps to get your system running as a more optimal speed.
- Empty your Cache in Chrome: Get Directions
- Empty your Cache in Safari: Get Directions
- Empty your Cache in Firefox: Get Directions
- Empty your Cache in Internet Explorer: Get Directions
Answer: We understand technical difficulties are frustrating! Because of the number of pages of our books and the decision-making time to pick that perfect photo for your board book, your session may time out in the interface's backend. To avoid having trouble with saving your board book, make sure you frequently save your work by clicking the blue Save button in the toolbar.
Please note, we have had a few customers who also experience issues saving on older versions of Safari on desktops and laptops. If you are experiencing a saving issue and are using Safari but are not sure which version of Safari you have, please try switching to a newer browser like Google Chrome. This should remedy the issue.
Answer: In order to make sure your board book saves correctly, please verify the following:
- Make you have an account and are logged in
- Make sure you have only one session open on a single computer or device. If you have your board book open on multiple devices and are saving at different times and locations, our system will save your most recent session. This will override any changes to your project open on another device.
- Make sure you save your project frequently. A session open for hours or days at a time will time out and you will lose your changes.
- If this does not resolve your issue, please contact our contact our support team.