By clicking “upload” you certify that you have the right to distribute this photo/image and that it does not violate any copyright or trademark laws. You represent and warrant to Pint Size Productions that you either own the uploaded photo or image or have written permission from the copyright owner to use this photo/image for this service. Pint Size Productions will not print any order with any inappropriate image(s).
This service is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and by other applicable laws. You may not process any photograph, image or content owned by someone else without the written consent of the owner of such photograph, image or content. You are solely responsible for any copyright violations that you may incur as a result of your activities on this website.
Pint Size Productions claims no ownership rights to the photos, photo files, images, albums, projects, captions or prints, (collectively defined as “Content”), that you upload to this website or that are found in our stock image gallery. We will not use or modify your Content for marketing purposes or any other purposes without obtaining your express permission.
YOU WILL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS PINT SIZE PRODUCTIONS, INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY “PINT SIZE PRODUCTIONS”) FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES, AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OR ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO YOUR CONTENT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT) BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ACCESSING THE PINT SIZE PRODUCTIONS WEBSITE.
This policy covers what personally identifiable information Pint Size Productions collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the Pint Size Productions websites. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
This policy only applies to websites and does not extend to the practices of other websites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
We collect and transmit only the information necessary to receive, process and ship your order, and to notify you of any delays or issues. All Credit Card payments are processed through Pay Pal’s secure connection.
How We Use Personal Information
Using certain features of our website may require that you provide us with your personal information.
For example our website may include the following features:
- Account Signup
- Newsletter Signup
- Contact Us (email)
- Order Processing
We may use your personal information to communicate with you about:
- Your use of any of the features above;
- New content on our website;
- New contests & prize information
- News that we think may interest you about us
- Responses to your questions/comments to us.
We may use your demographic information for in-house statistics, advertising, and marketing target information. If you are concerned about any of your personal data collected and would like removed/deleted, please email us to request your data removed.
Platforms we use for marketing purposes include the following. Click on any of the links for their privacy policies, information on data collection and opting-out:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as forms and sharing pages on social media channels
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about how our visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to often, search for, and if they get a 404 error message from the website. These cookies DO NOT identify a visitor other than their service provider IP. All information is aggregated and therefor anonymous. It is used only to make improvements and modifications to the website.
We provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. Users have the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- Users can send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users can opt-out of receiving future newsletter emails from us by selecting the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our newsletter.